Project Management & On Site Placements
The requirements for On-Site position is always high. We do manage On-Site projects and placement of our trained personnel to your locations.
Flexible to your work hours, we manage the complete project from Preliminary Design to Final Delivery of the Project and/or Product.
At GS United Technologies, our on-site placements based on these major qualifications,
- Minimum 3 years of project experiences with our on-site customers
- Good Communication and Technical Skills
- Excellent Project Completion History
- Overall exemplary relation with the Team
What it takes to get Certified?
Every certification starts with choosing the right course and proper training. When you start learning the basics, you will sure know how to proceed further.
We help you decide which certification is the best suited for you in line with your career goals.
We help you get trained in:
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Vmware Training & Certifications
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional
- VCAP - VMware Certified Advanced Professional
- VCIX - VMware Certified Implementation Expert
- VCDX - VMware Certified Design Expert
SAP Training & Certifications
- Learn about certifications for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Learn about certifications for SAP SuccessFactors
- Learn about certifications for SAP Ariba solutions
- SAP Certification in the Cloud
- Free SAP Training with OpenSAP
Hello! Looks like you’re enjoying the discussion, but you haven’t signed up for an account yet.
When you create an account, we remember exactly what you’ve read, so you always come right back where you left off.
You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever someone replies to you.
Improve this page by sending your comments to admin. All user submitted comments are subject to moderation & approval.
You may not be able to post a comment if you are not Signed in. Sign in
to post comments.